Celluma Light Therapy
Gone are the days where having young, healthy looking skin required harsh chemicals and invasive procedures.
With Celluma Light Therapy, anyone can treat acne, improve skin tone, and heal wounds – regardless of age or skin tone – without taking any medication or going under the knife.
Celluma can be used on all parts of the body to help with the following:
- Managing pain
- Healing wounds
WHAT IS CELLUMA LIGHT THERAPY?
Light therapy, or phototherapy, is the application of certain wavelengths of light for therapeutic purposes. It uses a specially-designed device that transmits low-level LED light to speed up the repair and replacement of body tissue cells that have been compromised.
Light therapy is painless, non-invasive, and non-toxic. It requires zero recovery time, and best of all, is suitable for all skin types. It’s safe to use anywhere on the body with no harmful side effects. The FDA has even cleared it for numerous uses, including skin care and pain management.
Celluma LED therapy is a type of light therapy that uses the following:
- Red LED – For anti-aging, hyper/hypo-pigmentation
- Blue LED – For anti-acneic
- Infrared LED – For pain & Inflammation
HOW DOES CELLUMA WORK?
In the simplest of terms: phototherapy feeds troubled cells extra energy to become untroubled and enhance their performance.
Here is a more detailed scientific explanation:
High-intensity LEDs (light-emitting diodes) emit particular light wavelengths that can stimulate certain natural processes in human tissue.
According to research, cells absorb photons, or light particles, and convert their energy into another form of energy known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate.) This is precisely the form of energy cells use to perform their various metabolic functions, like synthesizing RNA, DNA, enzymes, proteins and other components required for cellular regeneration and repair. ATP also promotes cell proliferation and mitosis and restores general physiological homeostasis or balance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CELLUMA?
Unlike with other light therapy devices, the Celluma device is an all-in-one unit that you can use anywhere on your body for any of the benefits light therapy provides.
The most common healing benefits of Celluma light therapy include:
- Anti-ageing – Light therapy improves the clarity, texture and tone, as well as firmness, resilience and elasticity of your skin. It also reduces wrinkles and fine lines and increases elasticity and collagen production.
- Acne treatment – As an acne treatment, light therapy gets right to the heart of the matter, killing acne bacteria to clear up breakouts, prevent new ones and restore the healthy appearance of your skin.
- Managing pain – Light therapy increases circulation and decreases inflammation, which can help alleviate joint and muscle pain, spasms and stiffness, as well as symptoms of arthritis.
- Healing wounds – Through many of the same methods by which it helps manage pain, eliminate acne and keep you looking and feeling young, light therapy also accelerates tissue repair from injuries.
Still Have Questions?
Light therapy was originally invented by NASA to help astronauts who would become sick or hurt on long missions in space.
Light therapy is clinically proven to be safe. When used properly, phototherapy devices are considered very low risk. Light therapy is also completely painless and non-invasive, and requires no recovery time.
Every Celluma session lasts about 30 minutes.
Before each session, be sure to remove all makeup and any other products that could deflect light from the skin. For best results, freshly wash and clean your skin right before starting your session.
Celluma is suitable for all skin types, all genders, and all ages above 12 years old. Children under 12 should not use Celluma. Pregnant or breast-feeding persons should not use Celluma over the stomach or breast.