Response to COVID-19
How O3 Med Spa Responds to COVID-19
Dear valued O3 Med Spa Customers and Friends,
We are deeply hurt that COVID-19 has affected so many businesses, people, and places. We truly care about our staff and clients and we strive to offer a healthy environment for everyone. We are always listening to the government and Health Canada on next steps. After closing our doors for months, we are finally back!
We are open! We are so happy to be back and we hope to see you soon.
You can help keep fellow friends and visitors of the broader community healthy, too.
What you can do:
- Stay home if you’re feeling ill and not well. At O3 Med Spa, we believe that self care is health care.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Continue to practice cough and sneeze hygiene.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with people who are feeling unwell.
- Visit Health Canada for evolving information about risk factors (including travel to certain locations) and symptoms.
- You can stay updated with information about symptoms and treatment, how to protect yourself, and the status of COVID-19 by following any of the credible information sources (which are being updated regularly). See below for link.
Founder & Owner
O3 Med Spa